Update: I am sorry to say that Stampin' Up! no longer carries My Digital Studio software or the Downloads. If you already own My Digital Studio or the Downloads you can continue to use them, however there is no longer technical support available. If your software stops working for some reason, there are programs on the market that will continue to use your downloads.
How would you like an easy way to keep track of My Digital Studio downloads? Quickly browse new downloads every week? Link to the Online Store to shop for more? And have it all right at your fingertips? Feel free to jump and shout because this is one library where you don't have to be quiet-it's the My Library for My Digital Studio app-now available for your iPad.
With the app you can
- Add items you already own to your collection.
- Add items you want to your wish list.
- Sort your lists alphabetically or by release date.
- Search for any downloads.
- Browse new downloads released every week.
- Link to the Stampin' Up! Online Store to shop.
Here are some other things to note:
- The app will not link to your software; therefore, manually add items you already own to your collection. Think of it as a sentimental journey-you can reminisce while you categorize.
- For the best viewing experience, we recommend using the app on an iPad or iPad Mini. It's not quite ready for iPhones yet, but we will let you know when it is.
- While the app is only available for iPad devices right now, we promise that we have not forgotten about the iPhone and Android devices. We know there are a lot of you out there. It just takes a bit longer to make the app work for various platforms. We will let you know when you can download it too.
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment. I will review and publish your comment within 24 hours. If you choose to leave a comment anonymously without a name or email I will not publish it. If I am unable to successfully contact you in response to your comment, it will not be published.