- Backyard Basics Stamp Set & Framelits
- Perfectly Penned Stamp Set
- 8-1/2"x5-1/2" Basic Black Cardstock
- 4"x5-1/4" Very Vanilla Cardstock (2 pieces; 1 for the inside)
- 3-3/4"x5" Crumb Cake Cardstock
- Vellum Cardstock
- Very Vanilla Cardstock for sentiment
- Very Vanilla Medium Envelope
- Alphabet Press Embossing Folder
- Deco Labels Collection Framelits - Larges Die
- Apothecary Accents Framelits
- Magazine page
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad
- Versamark Ink Pad
- Gold Embossing Powder
- Heat Gun
- Glue Dots
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Basic Rhinestones
- first find a magazine page that has a nice background for your butterfly.
- Then you stamp the butterfly from Backyard Basics using Versamark Ink two times.
- Cover the stamped images in gold embossing powder, shaking off the excess onto a piece of paper to be used to return the excess powder to its original container.
- Then heat the powder. You know it's working when you can see the powder turn to glossy.
- After heat embossing the butterflies, roughly trim them from the magazine page. Not too close because you will be using the framelit to cut out the butterfly.
- Using the Backyard Basics butterfly framelit, cut out each butterfly.
- Adhere the 4"x5-1/4" Very Vanilla cardstock pieces to your card. One to the inside and one to the front of the outside.
- Using the Alphabet Press Embossing Folder and the Big Shot, emboss the Crumb Cake cardstock and adhere to the front of the card using dimensionals, one dimensional in each corner.
- Using the Deco Collections Framelit, cut the shape from the Vellum Cardstock, set aside.
- Stamp your sentiment to the extra piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock and cut out using the Apothecary Accents Framelit. Using dimensionals, one on each side, attach it to the middle of the Vellum Cardstock shape you cut out previously. Attach one rhinestone to each end of the cut out on the front.
- Attach 1 glue dot to the back of each butterfly and adhere one to the top (above the sentiment) and one to the bottom (below the sentiment) of the Deco Labels cut out of the Vellum Cardstock.
- Turn the Vellum Cardstock over so the back side is facing up. Adhere one Glue Dot behind each of the butterflies and then place on the Crumb Cake Cardstock. Doing it this way, hides the Glue Dot behind the butterfly.
- In Cherry Cobbler Ink stamp the butterfly to the inside of the card and on the outside of the envelope.
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment. I will review and publish your comment within 24 hours. If you choose to leave a comment anonymously without a name or email I will not publish it. If I am unable to successfully contact you in response to your comment, it will not be published.