The card bases are pre-watercolored and you can make 20 unique designs. It comes with
- 12-piece Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Clear acrylic block &
- 2 Classic Stampin' Spots in
- Night of Navy &
- Watermelon Wonder.
And there's so much more!
- Die-cut pieces & flowers
- cardstock flag stikcers
- washi tape
- wood cutouts, &
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- Guide for putting the cards together, but they're your cards you don't have to follow the guide if you don't want to.
- Great pick up and go project - everything is included!
- Card bases are already water colored for you so you don't have to mess with the mess
- You will surely have left over washi tape and embellishments to use on other cards.
- 12-piece Photopolymer Stamp Set, clear block & Stampin' Spots can be used on more cards, scrapbook pages or anything you want to stamp on!
- and a box to keep it all contained, but can be used as a Gift Box, in a pinch.
My daughter came down this weekend and made a few cards to take back with her because she needed more. Now for a quick shameless Proud Momma plug...she has her own blog That's Sew Jess. She loves to sew, that's her creative art, and she is great at it too! You should check her out.
The best part is this all inclusive kit is only $35! That's only $2 per card! You can't get away with paying that for a great card these days.
Card sizes are:
- 4" x 4"
- 3-1/2" x 5"
- 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
Don't forget to add your favorite adhesive by clicking Here. It does come with Dimensionals but you may not have enough to adhere everything down.
So get your kit and make your cards today!
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment. I will review and publish your comment within 24 hours. If you choose to leave a comment anonymously without a name or email I will not publish it. If I am unable to successfully contact you in response to your comment, it will not be published.