I was going to write a whole blog post about the tips and tricks to making stamps with Fun Foam and Stampin' Up!'s Thinlits and Framelits but as I was planning it I realized there was too much stuff to put in a single post. So I whipped out the camera a recorded a video.
The video is 20 minutes long, but believe me it's worth it! It is jam packed with information. I will give you the measurements and supplies here though.
- 4"x5-1/4" Basic Black Cardstock - 2 pieces 121045
- 3-3/4"x5" Whisper White Cardstock - 2 pieces 100730
- 3-3/4"x5" Vellum Cardstock 101856
- Whisper White Scrap at least 4-1/4"x3" for stamping and die cutting the butterfly
- 1-1/2"x2-3/4" Whisper White Cardstock - to make the banner
- White Medium Envelopes 107301
- Triple Banner Punch 138292
- Candy Dots
- 4-1/4"x11" Daffodil Delight Cardstock - 1 piece 119683
- Glue Dots 103683
- Dimensionals 104430 I used these behind the white cardstock on the front of the card that the Night of Navy Butterflies were stamped on.
- Mono Multi 110755 or Fast Fuse 129026
- Classic Stampin' Pad
- Daffodil Delight 126944
- Tangerine Tango 126946
- Watermelon Wonder 138323
- Night of Navy 126970
- Basic Black Memento 132708
- Framelits & Thinlits
- Sticky Back Fun Foam
- Vinyl from the fabric department
- Thanks for stopping by. Please tell me what you think and if you have any questions.
- I will send a random card that I have begging to be sent to the first 10 people who comment on this blog. And if you "bring a friend" to this blog and you both comment you will get two cards! So tell your friends!
Marion, you always have such wonderful projects.ReplyDelete
I am so glad you like them. I enjoy sharing them with you.Delete
Marion, you always have such wonderful projects. I can't wait to see what's next!!ReplyDelete
You are so sweet, thank you!Delete