This is a 3x3 card with a lined envelope. I used the DSP stack, Season of Style (132181 $6.95), and the Tags 4 You stamp set (Wood: 131820 $19.95/ Clear 131823 $15.95) I got at Convention as one of their giveaways. I'm also using the Envelope Liner Framelits (132172 $26.95). I love these framelits!
The other supplies I used are:
- 3"x6" Whisper White Cardstock Scored at 3" (100730)
- a little tip: if you use 12"x12" cardstock (124302) you will have less waste from cutting your cards. But I used the excess strips to stamp my "Holly Jolly Christmas" so using 8-1/2"x11" worked well for this project.
- 2-3/4"x2-3/4" Early Espresso Cardstock (119686)
- 2-1/2"x2-1/2" Wild Wasabi Cardstock (108641)
- 2-1/4"x2-1/4" Season of Style DSP Stack (132181)
- I chose this size because I was making 30 kits I need to get the most out of the sheet of paper. Especially since I wanted to be sure I had enough left to create a decent size envelope liner.
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755) or SNAIL Adhesive (104332) whichever is your favorite adhesive
- 2-1/2"x2-1/2" Cherry Cobbler Cardstock (119685) to cut Deco Label from the Deco Labels Collection Framelits (130102) I used the smallest size out of the four sizes available.
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- Whisper White cardstock scraps to stamp and punch "Holly Jolly Christmas"
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad (126966)
- 1-3/4" Circle Punch (119850) or the Circle Framelits (130911)
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)
For the liner I used the 2" piece that remained on the bottom of the DSP. It is what you could consider paper saving because the framelit cuts a liner that goes all the way down to the bottom of the envelope. Once it's in the envelope you can't tell that it doesn't go all the way down.
I hope you enjoyed today's post.
Thanks for stopping by.
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment. I will review and publish your comment within 24 hours. If you choose to leave a comment anonymously without a name or email I will not publish it. If I am unable to successfully contact you in response to your comment, it will not be published.